#3 Procrastinator



I'm a huge procrastinator and I put everything off until the last minute, like homework, reports, and tests. 

I usually start my homework and prepare my exams the day before,and do my reports the week before.

 I feel that too early preparation will lose motivation and inspiration, anyway, the deadline is still a long time, day by day, until the day before the deadline, I began to panic to write homework, reading.

In order to combat procrastination, I make a list of how many things I need to do each day. 

The most important things need a friend to remind me that the deadline is coming, otherwise I will still forget to do them.


留言

  1. What about setting reminders on your phone?

    回覆刪除
  2. I will also list the things I need to do every day, although it may not be achieved every time, but it does push myself!

    回覆刪除
  3. ya~ make a list is a good way to solve procrastination!

    回覆刪除
  4. I feel it because I'm also a procrastinator. Work together to get rid of this bad habit

    回覆刪除
  5. I think you are very smart. Every time your score is not like that you just prepared the day before.Σ(゚д゚)

    回覆刪除

張貼留言